Mokena, Ill. — The Radiant Professionals Alliance (RPA) board of directors has unanimously selected Federated Mutual Insurance as the exclusive insurer for the RPA’s contractor members’ property/casualty, workers compensation, and financial protection services. RPA members had been seeking such a benefit provider to enhance their businesses and protect their bottom line.
Recommended by more than 125 local, state and national contractor associations, Federated’s products and services are tailored to suit each individual contractor’s needs. Services now available to RPA members include:
• A no‐obligation comparison of their existing policy and coverage
• Risk management support programs, such as drug and alcohol testing, distracted driving policies, hiring practices, and more
• No cost Designated Risk Manager training
• A business valuation to determine what their business is worth
• A consultation with an attorney pre‐qualified for business succession and estate planning
Federated is an A‐plus rated (A.M. Best) organization that has been protecting businesses for more than 100 years. Its mission is to provide value to both associations and their members.
“We couldn’t be more excited to be working with Federated Mutual Insurance on behalf of our members because we firmly believe in the insurance and risk management solutions they will provide to contractor businesses,” said RPA Chairman Mark Chaffee.
For more information, direct your Web browser to www.federatedinsurance.com and www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org or contact Kathleen Mihelich at (708) 995‐3003 and Kathleen.Mihelich@RadiantProfessionalsAlliance.org.
The RPA’s mission is to provide superior leadership in the industry and foster the awareness of radiant and hydronic technologies in order to “Grow Radiant.” The RPA is a national chapter of IAPMO, representing the radiant and hydronic industry.