Following on the success of their Fall Webinar Series last September, the WaterSmart Innovations Conference & Exposition is hosting another series of free webinars to be held four consecutive Wednesdays, April 7-28. You can find more information, including a session schedule and a list of presenters HERE.
• Matthew Dickens, SVC Water
• Jonah Schein, U.S. EPA WaterSense Program
• Jake Powell & Candace Schaible, Utah State University
• Elise Goldman, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
• Gary Woodard, Water Resources Consulting
• Michele McKinney, CityWorks
• Rhonda Himley, Moulton Niguel Water District
• Krista Guerrero, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
• Shelby Ericksen, State of Utah
• Toby Bickmore, Southern Nevada Water Authority
• Tamara Lawless, City of Flagstaff, AZ
• Lisa Maddus, Maddaus Water
• Mark Gentili – Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Topics include conservation and incentive programs, marketing and outreach, and education.
Register now — space is limited.
Visit WaterSmartInnovations.com to register and for a full list of presenters, topics and times.