On Thursday, September 23 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm ET, the US Water Alliance will be celebrating the nine 2021 US Water Prize winners. This year’s celebration will feature three panel discussions with the winners moderated by special guests! Register to hear the winners talk about trends they are seeing in the sector, key elements of partnership, and their work to challenge inequities. The Alliance team hopes you can join us for this special event to hear insights from outstanding One Water leaders.
Register now to hear the US Water Prize 2021 winners talk about their inspirational work to promote sustainable, inclusive, and integrated water management. This year’s US Water Prize winners are:
- Outstanding Public Sector Organization: Tucson Water
- Outstanding Private Sector Organization: Microsoft
- Outstanding Nonprofit Organization: San Juan Bay Estuary Program
- Outstanding Cross-Sector Partnership: KC Water Green Stewards Program
- Outstanding Public Official: Congresswoman Melanie Stansbury (NM-1)
- Outstanding Journalism on the Value of Water: Ian James and Colleagues, The Arizona Republic
- Outstanding Rising One Water Leader: Dr. Lindsay Birt
- Outstanding Artist: Salmon Speakers
- Outstanding Artist: Friends of Gadsden Creek
Selected by an independent review panel and awarded on an annual basis, the US Water Prize celebrates outstanding achievement in the advancement of solutions to our nation’s water challenges. It is the preeminent national recognition program for exemplary efforts to secure a One Water future for all. We are incredibly grateful to all our supporters and want to especially recognize our Leaders Circle Sponsor organizations for their continued support of the US Water Prize.